The National Park train (U 28) runs every 2 hours from Děčín via Bad Schandau, Sebnitz, Dolní Poustevna and Mikulášovice dolní nádraží to Rumburk.
There are nine pairs of trains on weekdays and eight on weekends and public holidays.
During the holiday season from the end of March to October, the motor coaches of the T 2 tourist rail route complete the travel options on weekends (daily in July and August), thereby opening up the Bohemian National Park region between Mikulášovice, Panský and Krásná Lípa.
Mikulášovice dolní nádraží offers connections in every direction. In the winter season, bus route 409 provides alternative travel options to T 2.
The National Park train is well connected:
- to the urban railway S1 and buses at the National Park railway station Bad Schandau,
- the trains of the RB 71 in Sebnitz,
- to the tourist route T 2 in Mikulášovice dolní nádraží,
- to the trains of ČD in Děčín and Rumburk as well as
- to the regional buses of the DÚK in Velký Šenov, Rumburk and Děčín